Tuesday 15 December 2009

Sketch #30

Hi everyone.

It's so nice to be back in the land of Blog after my enforced absence and I must apologise for being late with thise post!!

Huge thanks to the wonderful Steph for getting it all sorted for me the last few weeks - I so appreciate her help xxxx

I'm catching up slowwwwwly but I am getting there so please bear with me until I'm properly sorted again lovely chicksters xxx

OK well last week there were some gorgeous non red and green cards and big thanks to everyone who took part. So from all of that fabulousness we need a winner and it is .....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
22
Timestamp: 2009-12-15 16:15:40 UTC

.... it's AndreaM :)
Well done chick and if you e-mail me I will arrange to get your prize sorted.

Regarding the new GDT, I will be in contact with the peeps that Mr Random Thingie chose and we will announce them next week - once again thank you for bearing with me here xxxx

So onto this week.
We do have a sponsor for you but because of my techie probs, I am waiting for the pic to come over but if you keep checking back, it will be on here very soon (and thanks for your patience!!).

We also have another sketch for you and it's this one here ....

As always, please feel free to put your own interpretation on the sketch and you can resize and flip and rotate, but you must still be able to see the basic sketch there in your card :)

And without further ado, here are the team cards which I'm sure you will agree are just gorgeous.

Enjoy xxx



Jill




Dawny P

Steph


So that's what we did with the sketch and now it's over to you lovelies xxx

Have a great week - 25th will soon be here - and see you next Tuesday.

Don't forget to check out our individual blogs to see what we've all been up to, and also keep checking back here for the sponsor details - they will be on here soon.

Hugs to all xxx

5 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Stunning DT work,thanks for a fab sketch!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

FABULOUS sketch, I LOVE it - as well as each one and all of the DT samples!!

Jane said...

Thanks for the sketch! gorgeous DT work! x

Doreen said...

I am really enjoying these challenges. the DT work is certainly something to live up to xxx

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the great sketch and lovely examples.