Tuesday 14 July 2009

Sketch #19

*** EDITED ***
Girls please bear with me - I am having terrible problems leaving comments on your blogs as my computer keeps crashing. I don't know if it is Mr Blogger or my computer I am trying my best to sort it so that I can get round to everyone but apologies if I can't. Hugs, Dawny xxx
Hi peeps.

What a response to last week's challenge - it was fantastic!! And there was some stunning work for us to see as well. So thank you to everyone who took part.

Well I guess you'll want to know if you've been lucky lucky lucky this week??

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:64
Timestamp: 2009-07-14 14:37:11 UTC

Well if your name is DEBBY, then you have :)

Congrats hunny, and if you e-mail me, I will pass on your details to Kim to organise your prize. Thank you to Kim as well for her sponsorship xxx

So what have we for you this week? Well it is time for another sketch.


And here it is.

And we have another FABULOUS sponsor this week, and one very close to my heart. Cos it is the wonderful ......


Our winner gets a to choose a gorgeous download, so thank you Liz xxx
And we have a very special guest designer this week, cos it is none other than......

Liz herself.


I love this

Liz has given the sketch a really modern twist which I really like - so much so in fact, that I kind of nicked the idea myself for one of my cards this week.

Sadly, we are saying goodbye to Emma and Kathrin who have been our guests for the last 4 weeks. I have loved every one of their cards and on behalf of the team, I would like to thank them both for the wonderful work they have produced for us xxxxx. We hope you have enjoyed your time with us girls :)

We will have another 2 lovelies next week, but you'll have to wait and see who they are - hee hee lol xx

So what have our wonderful girls done with the sketch? Well here are our cards - and all of them have something 'Pink Pettcoat' and fabulous on them.

We hope you like xxxx

Emma (GDT)


Kathrin (GDT)


Andrea


Mandy


Steph


Kimmie



Dawny

And Dawny again - greedy girl!!

We hope that our work has inspired you to have a go, so let's see what you do with the sketch.

Don't forget that as always, you can twist it, rotate it, re-size the elements and generally do what you like with it, as long as you can still see the sketch in there somewhere.

We can't wait to see what you do and until next Tuesday, have a great and crafty week xxx

26 comments:

Jessica Theodore said...

Great sketch and lovely work from the DT, Thanks for the fun xx

Helen said...

Fab sketch and great DT cards!
Helen x

Rosanne said...

Great sketch--I enjoyed this challenge!
Here is my card.

Iris Wiechmann said...

Thanks for the fab sketch and fatastic cards from the DT!!

Hugs,
Iris

Unknown said...

Great sketch and the DT had fabby cards!

shelly said...

cute fun sketch :) love the dt cards..dawny that last one.. omg!! cracking me up i love it!!!!!! thanks!!!

Jill said...

Loved the DT cards. Really liked the simplicity of this sketch

Gail said...

Great sketch.Love the prize.Lots of great entries,someone is going to be very lucky.

Wendy M said...

Love the sketch and the DT cards are fab, thanks for the chance of winning this great prize.
Wendy
:-)

Kath Stewart said...

another fab sketch from Dawny...gorgeous cards from the DT and from the lovely Liz.
Hugs Kath xxxx

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Great sketch Dawn..thank you..and some lovely DT cards..
hugs
Michelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Great sketch and love all the DT cards!! I had alot of fun with this one :)

Dawn♥ said...

I'm linked up in Mr. Linky with my card. Thanks for the amazing sketch. Have a lovely day! :)
♥Dawn♥

Maz said...

Have left my card in the safe hands of Mr Linky!
Maz x

Judi said...

Thanks for the great sketch; love the DT cards.
Cheers, Judi

Steffiwoo said...

Hello Ladies

Thanks for a great challenge simple but effective.

I have added through Mr Linky, but I will also leave a link via comments.

My Card
Thanks
Steffi

Sammi said...

Lurve your work ladies!!
They look AWESOME!
Nice work Liz!
*fingers crossed*
Sammi
xxx

Tine said...

Hello, thanks for this simple sketch, you can see my cards here : http://lacarteriedetine.over-blog.com/article-33993697.html
Bye, Tine

Vicky said...

Great sketch and fab work from the DT.

gina rahman said...

Love the entries and the sketch is so easy yet effective here is my card

ribenaruby said...

Great simple sketch, loved working with this one and thankyou for the fab DT work.

Evelin said...

Just took part in this sketch! Loving it :)

Thanks for the inspirations :)

Just in case Mr. Linky gets cheeky, here's my link http://angelicquirk.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-card-and-im-off-to-bed.html

Spyder said...

Loved this sketch, with Pink petticoat but only just remembered it!!So, hope I'm not too late. I've ised Mr Linky and you can also find my card over in
spyder's Corner

Good luck everyone!

((Lyn))

Denise Clark said...

Great inspiration cards from all of you! Fun challenge. I like choices!

kelly ledder said...

Fabulous cards and I have to say I love Pink Petticoat!! This is my first ever challenge and ow I think I have the bug and will be back for more!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for this Great sketch...
And the DT cards are awesome..
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems